UAQ FTZ or Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone is located near to UAE’s primary seaports and only a one-hour drive from Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport, with easy access to the world.
With an investor-friendly environment, progressive companies can enjoy doing business in a safe, secure, and prosperous location.
With easy steps, you can set up your business in UAQ FTZ.
1) Choose the License – Decide what type of license aligns well with your business requirements.
2) Choose the Entity – There are three business establishment options within UAQ FTZ is A Free Zone Establishment with a single shareholder, A Free Zone Company with 2 to 50 shareholders, and a branch of an existing UAE or foreign company.
3) Choose your required Facility – You can select from a range of offices, warehouses, and land as per requirement for your business setup.
4) Documentation and submission – To set up a business in UAQ FTZ, you need to submit appropriate documents for FZE, FZC, and branches. For such documentation, you can get assistance from our professional consultants.
5) Make the Payment – Along with submitting the documents, you need to make payments for setting up a business in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone.
6) Getting Trade License – After making payments, a license has been issued and the business is ready to trade within UAQ FTZ.
UAQ FTZ is the future of businesses, where progressive companies can establish. If you are finding difficulties in setting up a business in UAQ FTZ, our experts are always ready to assist you in all the required procedures.