Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, a 100% government-owned free zone, was well-known by the Government of Dubai, with the mission to “facilitate and promote modern technology-based industries” for business expansion. A complete package of incentives and benefits are offered to companies functioning within the free zone. Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a technology park and provides a wide range of opportunities for both living and working for a unified community.
A full package of incentives and benefits are provided to companies operating within the free zone. Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a technology park and provides both a living and working integrated community.
Silicon Oasis, known as the “city within a city”, and one of the most popular neighborhoods in Dubai especially for emigrants. As per some reports revealed, Silicon Oasis is one of the most popular neighborhoods for buying and renting apartments in Dubai. The area offers affordable, well-maintained residential and commercial spaces. Initially, Silicon Oasis Dubai started as a hub for tech start-ups, but later on, it has quickly grown into a buzzing residential district. You can discover the pros of living in such a popular area of Dubai Silicon Oasis.
Pros of living in Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Vast choice of properties – There are multiple-choice of apartments in Dubai Silicon Oasis range from cozy studios to 3-bedrooms apartments. This is the ideal choice for young professionals, small families who are interested in living DSO.
- Easy access to schools and universities – Easy proximity to schools is another reason to choose Dubai Silicon Oasis. All schools are only a 10 to 15-minute drive away from DSO. Some of the top universities are located near Dubai Silicon Oasis.
- Affordable living – The reasonable rents properties and plenty of freehold properties for sale are the most popular purpose to migrate DSO.
Cons of Living in Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Limited Access to Metro Stations – Currently no metro stations in the area. The Nearest metro station to Dubai Silicon Oasis is 20 minutes away. Those who are relying on the metro for transportation may find difficulties.
- Ongoing Constructions – There have been several ongoing construction projects in this area that may be unappealing to new residents.
By considering the pros and cons of Dubai Silicon Oasis, you can find out the best properties and areas in the community.