There are many types of visas that are applicable if you are visiting or migrating to the UAE. Most common types of visas are mentioned below:
Types Of Visa in UAE
- Tourist Visa: Takes 3-4 working days to process
- Express Visa: Takes 24-48 hours after the visa application
- Transit Visa: Takes 3-4 working days to process
- Express Transit Visa: Takes 24-48 hours after the visa application
There are several terms and conditions, sometimes which are not simple and can be full of intricacies. The wrong selection or entering the incorrect information can lead the changes in application rejections or other penalties in the UAE. So it is advisable to consult with proficient visa service consultants to process your visa application.
Family Visa UAE
One of the most common visa applications in the UAE is a Family and dependent visa. This visa permits sponsoring of wife, parents, and children (below 18 years of age). If you are sponsored by the company to live and work in the UAE, you can sponsor your spouse, children, and parents.
Documents required for Family Visa in UAE
By fulfilling the following sponsorship requirements (family visa UAE requirements), you can apply for a family residence visa for your wife, children, and parents.
- Passport copies for wife and children
- 1 passport size photo with white background (Photos of wife and children)
- Original marriage certificate attested
- Original birth certificate of child attested
- Tenancy Contract or Title Deed under the name of sponsor
- Color copy of passport and residence visa of the sponsor
- Original salary certificate that states employee’s monthly salary issued by the employer
- Original Labor contract
- Latest water and electricity bills under the name of the sponsor
- For employer or investor family visa – trade license color copy
- For employer or investor – MOU of the company
- For employer or investor – latest 6 months company or personal bank statements of the company
Quickbiz Business Setup Services is one of the leading consultants for any kind of family visa processing and applications with every single statute, law, term, or condition that are mentioned in the visa documents. We assist you in filling and submitting the forms and provide timely updates about visa progress. Our extensive network within various departments of the UAE Govt. can help resolve any issues quickly and ensure there are no delays.
And all these at very cost-effective rates! We are transparent in the way we work and all charges or fees will be communicated to you in advance.