KIZAD stands for Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi, is known for offering licenses for trading, logistics, industrial and service accomplishments at affordable fees.
The lowest operating costs and easy business and market accessibility make KIZAD the first choice of foreign investors and entrepreneurs. KIZAD is connected to Khalifa Port and is situated between Dubai and Abu Dhabi to facilitate trade in the country.
Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi is the only Free Zone in the UAE that offers appropriate facilities to Free Zone and Non-Freezone companies. It offers a wide range of facilities like land, warehouses, and furnished offices. You can register a company in KIZAD as a single shareholder or multi-shareholder with several partners.
Types of Licenses issued by KIZAD
- Trading License – Permit all trading activities including import/export, distributing warehouses, etc
- Services License – Need service license for consulting management, marketing, etc
- Industrial License – For all manufacturing, processing, and packing of products.
Required Documents for company setup in KIZAD
- Passport size photo with white background
- Color Passport copy
- Current visa
- Arabic NOC
- Educational Qualification Degree Certificate in Arabic
Being an expert business consultant, Quickbiz Business Setup Services can assist with licensing and all business setup procedures done easily and hassle-free.