With 100% foreign ownership, its a partnership between two or more professionals in Mainland.
What Is a Civil Company?
A civil company is a partnership between two or more individuals to provide professional services to their clients. Such as doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, and consultants, barbers, restaurant owners, etc.
For a civil company formation in Dubai, the owners of the company can be a professional partner of any nationality. However, if the owner is a national of a country other than the UAE or GCC, then a Local Service Agent (LSA) is needed in support of the license. A service agent’s responsibilities are more kind of an introducer to the government departments.
The firm shall be considered as a professional company. There is no restriction of 51% local justice like Limited Liability Companies.
Quickbiz Business Setup Services is one of the most trusted and experienced business setup companies in Dubai, UAE.
Our team at Quickbiz Business Setup Services will supervise the whole process of professional civil company formation in Dubai.
List Of Processes to Setup a Civil Company In Dubai:
- The strategic inputs
- Organizes the business plan
- Getting approvals
- Clearances from various departments
- Drafting Partnership agreements and MOA
- Finding local service agent
- Helping to open bank accounts
- Support to find a proper office location
- Handling other documentation formalities
A Quick Look To All the Details
- Help to get an appointment of a UAE national as your local service agent
- The local service agent has no direct participation in the business
- The business owner provides some lump sum amount or the percentage of profits on total turnover to the local service agents.
- No restrictions on non-commercial activity
While associating with our Quickbiz Business Setup Services Company, you will get the combination of our in-depth local knowledge expertise and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to understand the special needs of your business. With such deep analysis, we can provide the unmatchable options and assure that the process of our Quickbiz Business Setup Services, Civil Company formation is carried out with minimal hassles and zero inconvenience.
Local Service Agent in Dubai
A local service agent and a local sponsor are the corporate vehicle in Dubai that meets the UAE administrative requirements. In Dubai, Abu Dhabi or UAE, you will need one of these options to start up a business.
It is compulsory for foreign investors to hold either a Local Sponsor or a Local Service Agent. As per the UAE law, it can be an individual structure or a corporate structure for onshore company setups within the Economic Development Zones.
Sponsorship Options for a Limited Liability Company in the UAE
In a Corporate Sponsorship, a company that is your local sponsor will hold 51% of the shares and agreements and the individual investors or group of foreign investors hold the other 49% of the shares. Corporate sponsorship is usually the preferred choice and it provides further security for the expat partners who live outside their native country.
In an Individual sponsorship, the business sponsors are an individual with their own capacity. Emirati or you can say the local sponsor must be a UAE national. The Local Sponsor holds 51% of the shares and agreements of the company and the foreign partner holds 49% of the share. The local sponsors are allowed to give a Power of Attorney to the foreign investors because they are the main shareholder. This Power of Attorney helps them to manage his shares and rights in the company for an annual fee.
A service agent needs the following legal forms to support the company startup and operations in the UAE:
1. Being the first Branch of a foreign company in Dubai which can be either a representative office or a full foreign branch office. A representative office is a sales and marketing office but it cannot work commercially. A full foreign branch office can perform activities offered by its parent company with an approved license. Representative office and foreign branch office both need a service agent as an individual or corporate vehicle to complete the incorporation process. A service agent renders the specific necessary services to the company. They do not hold financial agreements or obligations of the company inside or outside the Emirate.
2. A sole establishment company or sole proprietorship company is a second legal form. The owner of a Sole Proprietorship business is an individual in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Sharjah. The Sole Proprietor can control 100% of the business and all its operations. He or she can keep 100% of any profits. A sole proprietor is in charge of all business accounts and financial obligations. If the owner is a National of a country other than the UAE or Gulf Cooperation Council then a Local Service Agent (LSA) is a must to have in support of the license.
3. The third legal form is a civil company. This is a partnership with foreign investors who have their own 100% of the equity combined as individuals. Generally, the service agents do not hold the equity in these legal forms and they are not involved in the company operations. The service agent services are available at a fee which is usually per annum. For some business activities, the authorities need an agent who has certain qualifications. The Local Service Agent would also own shares in the company because the civil liability has been linked to the activity. In this type of case, the Local representative would be the local sponsor but cannot be a local service agent.
With years of experience, we’re capable of providing all the professional services related to business setup or civil company formation in Dubai. We can easily arrange a trusted local service agent in Dubai for your business. For more inquiries or information, call us on +971564066546 . You can also mail us your queries at [email protected] If you are in Dubai, we’re happy to meet you, please visit us at 2513,Iris Bay Tower, Business Bay.